Sunday, July 24, 2011

LOVING THIS FOUNDATION!


This is the new Revlon Age Defying cream foundation with DNA advantage. I absolutely LOVE this foundation. Ive never been into liquid foundations or anything of that type. More of either a natural, pressed powder or tinted moisturizer girl. But lately Ive been looking for a really good foundation and my mom bought this a week or so ago and didnt like it because the color was too light for her. Well, being the fair skinned person I am and I was looking for a new foundation she gave it to me and I just tried it today and LOVE it! It leaves your skin not too matte, but gives you a nice, natural glow. Honestly, my face is so soft after using this and I dont feel like its too heavy. I get amazing coverage with this and dont find myself needing to use a lot of concealer while applying this. Overall I give this foundation a 8 out of 10. I am VERY pleased and I will be re-purchasing.



BUT-I still want to try the CoverGirl Nature Luxe foundation, I heard it works pretty well, have you guys tried it? Let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment